United Way of Northeast Louisiana fights for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in our community. We do so through investing in our Collaboratives, Initiatives, and Partner Programs.
Hear from some of our partners below!
Children, Youth, and Young Adults Successful in School and Life
- Academic Success | Boys & Girls Clubs of North Louisiana
- Community Outreach | Lyfe Skills Collaboration
- Girl Scouting Leadership Experience | Girl Scouts Pines to the Gulf
- HiSET | O.I.C. of Ouachita
- I CAN | O.I.C. of Ouachita
- Nurturing Families | The Vine of Northeast Louisiana
- Traditional Scouting (Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts, and Venturing) | Boy Scouts of America, Louisiana Purchase Council
- Youth Empowerment Program (YEP) | The Wellspring Alliance for Families
Economic Opportunity for All
- Agency Partner Program | Food Bank of NELA
- ARCO Customized Employment | ARCO
- Backpacks for Kids | Food Bank of NELA
- Business Management and Technology Program | O.I.C. of Ouachita
- Family Strengthening Program | Catholic Charities
- Home Delivered Meals | Ouachita Council on Aging
- Homemaker Program | Goodwill Industries
- Senior Adult and Community Supportive Services | West Ouachita Senior Center
- Senior Program | Food Bank of NELA
- Transitional Living Program | Christopher Youth Center
- Transportation (Non-Emergency Medical) | Ouachita Council on Aging
Healthy and Safe Individuals, Families, and Community
- Basic Lab Testing for the Uninsured | The Health Hut
- Brokers of Hope | Center for Children & Families
- Camping Programs | MedCaps of Louisiana
- Children's Coalition Early Head Start | Children's Coalition of NELA
- Collaborating for Wholeness | ARCO
- Congregate Meals | Ouachita Council on Aging
- Counseling and Family Development Center | The Wellspring Alliance for Families
- Domestic Violence Program | D.A.R.T.
- Domestic Violence Program | The Wellspring Alliance for Families
- Emergency Youth Shelter | Christopher Youth Center
- Family Counseling Center | Louisiana Methodist Children & Family Services
- Food Pantry | Grace Place Ministries
- Home Delivered Meals | Lincoln Council on Aging
- Home Delivered Meals | Union Council on Aging
- Mental Health Matters | National Alliance on Mental Illness
- OWL Center Special Needs Equine Therapy | Louisiana Methodist Children & Family Services
- Prescription & Counseling Services | St. Vincent de Paul Community Pharmacy
- Project Hope | Rays of Sonshine
- Rural Victim Services | The Wellspring Alliance for Families
- Social Services Provision | NELA Sickle Cell Anemia Foundation
- The Zone | Rays of Sonshine
United Way of Northeast Louisiana welcomes community investment applicants from any 501c3 serving residents of Northeast Louisiana in the areas of education, health, and financial stability.
A pre-application is required and is the first step in the application process. Please check back in early 2024 for a link to our next pre-application.
Successful applicants become Partner Agencies of United Way and receive a monthly allocation of funds (July-June) determined by United Way community volunteers.
Any agency with an interest in applying should review our Partner Agency Standards document below.